Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Breast Enhancement and Enlargement Exercise

http://surgery.blogtodo.com/files/2007/03/breast-enlargement.jpg

If you want breast enhancement and enlargement, then I'll show you a simple exercise that does just that.... naturally.

Look, I know you probably don't believe me and are quite sceptical. That's fine. Just hear me out and read this short article. If you seriously want to increase your breast size naturally, I'll show you how you can do it in just a few minutes a day and for free.

Listen, first off, I'm not some breast enhancement expert... is anyone really? I'm a weight loss expert, however I thought this information may be useful to you and others and I wanted to get it out to you because I've heard so many bad stories from women who got breast implants.

So let's get to it. Here's a simple exercise you can do that may help you to get bigger boobs naturally. At best, you get bigger boobs. At worse, you waste a few minutes each day for 3 weeks.

This is what you do...

Rub your hands together for 15 or so seconds... this is to generate kinetic energy.

Next, take both of your hands and put them on the upper inner part of your breasts. Now rub downward between your nipples, then under them, and then upwards on the outside of them.

Keep rubbing circles in this manner. Your goal is to rub 200-300 circles at about 1 circle per second. So this will take you 3-5 minutes. You're done.

If you're really motivated, rub 300 circles once in the morning and once in the evening. Whatever you do, do this for at least 3 weeks to see results.

Can I guarantee you'll get bigger boobs? No. All I can do is present the information. Take it for what it's worth.

The logic behind it is that the rubbing in circles increases the blood flow to your breasts which helps to nourish more breast tissue. Try it out. Five minutes a day is nothing if it solves this problem once and for all.

No comments: